Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thinking about Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, as its all about food, family, and friends. There are few expectations about presents (unlike Christmas), and everyone is in the mood to make a delicious treat to bring to the host's home for dinner. Pumpkin pies, roasted root vegetables and stuffing are some of my favorites. Mmmmm...



While searching for some new Thanksgiving recipes, I saw this video on Food Network. It makes me want to spend Thanksgiving with Ina (okay, or every day! I can't imagine ever eating boring leftovers at her house). What a delicious party she hosts! And her home... If I were there I'd be inspecting all the details of her lovely kitchen. I'm sure you saw that her kitchen was House Beautiful's 2009 Kitchen of the Year. What a wonderful food and interior inspiration for the upcoming holiday!

No comments: