Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentines Day


If you're like me, you start planning holiday gift and decor ideas months in advance. Please keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean that I act upon the planning and start "doing" months in advance. But the ideas are definitely up there in my brain... just waiting for a spare minute to start a project.

For each holiday, it seems as though I plan out ideas like I'm crafting for Martha Stewart or arranging a party for the White House, even if I'm only handing out a small card and a homemade cookie or two. Details details details... I love them!!!

Valentines Day is coming up and I think its the perfect opportunity to show you some of my favorite projects and gift ideas. So stop by L.Alden in the next few days and let the creativity begin!




No comments: