Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Reading: Starting Over

Last summer I purchased this book:



I loved it.... well, what I read of it. I still haven't finished it. That's embarrassing. Especially considering that I was three quarters of the way done. Work was crazy last summer. We were in the midst of a big move and the start of a new marketing plan. Somehow my copy of the book is worn and tattered. If you looked at it, you would think I read it and reread it. I think it just got tossed around in the work bag a little too often. I'm not sure why I didn't finish it in the fall (or the winter, or this spring) but I didn't.

So anyways, its a new summer and I think The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry deserves another chance. A fresh start. So I'm back to reading it from the beginning.

Any other favorite summer reading books? What books are in your beach bag?


No comments: