Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Its Free Design Friday time again!




Is it me, or did the week fly by? Well, anyways, its free design Friday time AGAIN!

I'll be offering two hours of free design consultation or one room of E-Design, your choice, to one lucky reader!!! This time I'm extending the comments through the end of the weekend. So comment til Sunday, July 18th, at midnight! Please include what room you'd like redesigned if you win. I'll let random.org choose a winner on Monday and announce Monday as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me for more information on my Design Consulting and E-Design services.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need all the help you'll give me! Sometime in the next year or two I will have a new farmhouse to decorate! I am going to enter every week!