Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Photography - Finding the Line

Katelyn James did an incredible post on "finding the line" in photography. If you get a chance, make sure you read it. Its interesting to see how "the line" is used in fields other than interior design. Also check out her photography. Her work is great, and what an inspiration she is!

I also wanted to post one of my all time favorite photos, below, from photographer Stacey Kane. What a great example of "finding the line." Its perfectly summery and will put you in a great mood for the weekend!


Happy Friday!

PS - Free design friday is happening again today and will continue through the weekend. Leave a comment and be entered to win one room of E-Design. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I'll notify the winner on this blog on Monday, August 2. For more info on my E-Design services, stop by my website.


No comments: