Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sugarboo Love

I love Sugarboo frames.  In fact, I first fell in love with them when I saw them at a beachside shop in my parent's town in the summer of 2007.  I was so surprised by the simple beauty of the frames and the quotes.  One photobox frame caught my attention immediately.  Towards the top of the wall rested one frame that read "What are you doing the rest of your life? North and South and East and West of your life.  I have only one request of your life.  That you spend it all with me."  The quote meant so much to me then and still does today.  I couldn't resist using the quote this past October when Michael I were married (fun fact: we married in the same beachside town, right across from that little shop that once sold Sugarboo frames).

Sugarboo's frame and art collection has significantly expanded since my my beachside introduction many years ago.  In honor of St. Valentines Day, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Sugarboo "love" inspired frames and quotes.

I must start with my favorite first -
{can't remember where I originally saved this one for purchase - many vendors online though}




These small glass frames are great gifts and are the perfect size for the bedside table.





And finally, this slatted frame is too cute for a child's playroom or nursery.




1 comment:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

You are right. Oh my gosh...too cute!
Mary Ann