Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Laaaaaa Laaaaa Laaaaa Love! Quatrefoil Shelving Unit

If the following statements are true...

1. You are looking for a new storage unit for books, accessories, etc
2. You consider yourself to embrace the old Hollywood Glam look, and would like to find a way to incorporate it into your home.
3. Your budget currently includes $835.50 for a bookcase.
4. Pink is your favorite color, or a color you'd be willing to live with.

... I highly recommend you take a look at the Hayworth Shelf in Melon from Serena & Lily.



Quite the little beauty, I'd say! I love the geometric design along the sides of the shelf and the two small storage drawers. I envision coasters, candle snuffers, and the like being stored in the drawers.

If thats not in your budget, come back tomorrow for a tutorial to make a shelving unit inspired by the Hayworth Shelf. It will be chock full of Hollywood Glam and quatrefoil!



2 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow- I do love this- but $835 is not in my budget for a shelving unit! :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

welcome to Boston! We have had a blogger meet up or two over the past couple of months. You should come to the next one! Promise we're not serial killers:)

We found an apt in the Fens this weekend. I'm excited. I'm kind of sad to leave south end, but I'm super excited to have bright sunny windows.