Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Imperial Trellis Follow Up

After writing my morning post about Erika's use of imperial trellis, I decided to give myself a snow-day design challenge.  My requirements: use Imperial Trellis fabric in citrine and similar fruit prints to create a sitting room in an imaginary Georgian style city home.  I envision this sitting room to be off the kitchen, but in a separate room with access to a gorgeous french doors extending out to a patio with slate tiles in a herringbone pattern, a small formal water feature and a beautifully sculpted boxwood garden.  Would you believe it if I told you it was impossible to find a photo that described exactly what I wanted to convey?  Anyways, here is my inspiration board.  I'll list all the resources later tonight or tomorrow am, as well as a total price for the products. 





No comments: