Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Imperial Trellis Breakfast Room





Late last night I was re-reading some of my favorite blogs (Urban Grace Interiors), and I stumbled upon this dining room that she posted last year. (UPDATE) The photograph was taken by the homeowner, Amy R. of Plain and Fancy Living.  More photos of the room here and here.  I love the citrus inspired prints and have seen them floating through the design world recently.  I think the prints are by Giovanni Ferrari and are titled "Baroque Lemons."  Williams Sonoma Home and Wisteria had some similar prints recently, but have since sold out - allposters.com and art.com both carry similar styles now.    I also loved her use of Schumacher's Imperial Trellis (citrine colorway),  for the window treatments.  Naturally, I saved it in my "design ideas" file, and thought I'd refer to it in the future.  


Prints: Giovanni Ferrari "Baroque Lemons"
 from allposters.com
Well, what to my wondering eyes should appear... I woke up early this morning to snow, so I kept warm in bed and read some of my favorite blogs via iPhone.  Right before my eyes Jenny had just posted a fabric sale of Imperial Trellis fabric!  She has both the parchment and citrine colorways at $65/yard.  If I had a space for either of these fabrics I would hop on that sale, but alas, I do not have another window to cover or room to fill with pillows.  I'm sure the fabric will be snatched up quickly, so if you are a fan of the fabric, be sure to purchase now!  


UPDATE: I love finding out more about rooms that I've seen photographed in other blogs.  Amy R. of Plain and Fancy Living so kindly contacted me to notify me that this is her breakfast room! Oh la la, a lucky lady she is!  She ordered the fabric through Erika and had the window treatments made by a seamstress.  The art was ordered through Wisteria.  Now I'm really kickin' myself for not ordering the art when it was on sale!  It would have looked fabulous in our living room.  Amy, if you ever get tired of them, let me know!  


Be sure to read more of Amy's blog, Plain and Fancy Living to see additional photos of the room and to keep up with her newest home projects!


No comments: