Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Autumnal Pillows




I made these dog silhouette pillows over the past two weekends. The autumnal look of the plaid is really what drove the inspiration. I thought the dogs were so happy and the contrast between corduroy and plaid/houndstooth print fabric was fun as well. We already have a favorite here... can you guess? Its the beagle. The dachshund (pronounced "dash-hound" in my family) comes in a close second.

Depending on how the work week goes, I'm hoping to put some on my Etsy site in the next few days. These would be great gifts for the dog lovers in your life! In the meantime, let me know if you'd like more info.



1 comment:

Rachael said...

Ok seriously I love these! I commission you to make a brown velvet one with the houndstooth doggy!(I'd buy any of them though)Love them.